Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Fire Spares Online’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Pen Y Bont Farm, Station Road, Talacre, Holywell, CH8 9RD.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Service and Repair
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings: "The Client" means the person, firm or company who purchases goods, service, repair or parts thereof from The Company. "The Company" means Stove Care and Repair, Home of Fire Spares Online "Contract" means the contract between The Company and The Client, which shall be deemed to incorporate these terms: "Goods" means any goods, service or repair agreed in the contract to be supplied, by The Company to The Client. In these terms, reference to any statute or statutory provision shall be construed as a reference to such statute or statutory provision as amended, modified, re-enacted or replaced from time-to-time.
2. THE CONTRACT
The contract shall be on these terms to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions, including any such terms and conditions that are purported to be included or applied by the The Client. No terms and conditions contained in the confirmation of order, purchase order or other document of the The Client will form part of the Contract.
3. QUALITY OF SERVICE/REPAIR
All repairs and service carried out by The Company will be carried out to original manufactures specification, allowing for substitution of parts in accordance with manufactures updates and availability. It is at all times the sole decision of The Company to decide the method of repair and parts required unless otherwise agreed in writing.
4. DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
Any dates specified by The Company for completion of work and/or delivery of repaired goods are intended to be an estimate only. The Company uses an insured courier service. The Company are not responsible for any loss or damage incurred while the equipment is in transit. Therefore any claims for loss or damage should be directed to the courier company. In accordance with these terms and conditions The Company shall not be held liable for any loss, direct or indirect including any loss of earnings or profit arising as a result of any delay in the delivery of goods as a result of the courier or The Client being unavailable to accept collection. Delayed delivery of the goods will not entitle The Client to terminate or rescind the contract. The Client will be notified when goods have been repaired and are ready for collection or delivery. Collection or delivery arrangements must be finalised within 10 working days of notification.
4.A DELIVERY TIME SCALES
All delivery time scales work on a Monday - Friday delivery, any orders made on Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery within the respective fee’s paid.
4.B CUT OFF TIME SCALES
Cut off time for order being dispatched on a daily bases is 4pm any order placed after the cut off time will be dispatched the following day on our customers chosen service.
4.C DELIVERY DATES
Our carrier is DPD there delivery dates are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6pm if a weekend delivery is required there will be a surcharge of £28 our customers must contact us before 4pm Friday to request a weekend delivery and pay the extra fee's. Please note any delivery is never guaranteed as the delivery is out of our control.
5. RISK IN AND OWNERSHIP OF THE GOODS
All risk associated with the goods shall pass to The Client on delivery. Repaired goods shall be returned to The Client only once The Company has received full payment of the invoice and any additional sums due to The Company.
The price for the goods shall, unless otherwise agreed, be the price set out on the date of order in accordance with The Company's price list. Additional items such as shipping and extra spare parts will be communicated to The Client and itemised on the invoice. Alternatively the price will be that which has been given to the customer via an official estimate.
As stated in paragraph 4, payment for the goods shall be due on completion. If credit facilities have been approved then payment will be due strictly within 14 days from the date of The Company's invoice for the goods. Payment shall not be deemed to have taken place until the receipt by The Company of cleared funds. Late payments will accrue interest daily at 8% above Bank of England base lending rates. Administration charges and any expenses relating to recovery of late payment will be the responsibility of The Client. Compensation payment will also be due as set out in The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 amended 2000 The Company reserves the right to dispose of or sell any goods not collected or paid for by The Client within 90 days without further consultation. Any shortfall of monies owed will remain due for payment by The Client. After deduction of any fees, legal disbursements and addition of interest any balance will be offered for collection by The Client at their own expense to the last known address. Credit card transactions will incur a 3% additional surcharge to cover the processing fee required by the card handler.
Thank you for taking the time to rearour T&C
Mr Mark Stokes